In dynaMACS you can set defaults for some of the reporting options which will save you time by eliminating the need to set them each time you run a report.
- You can choose to build State/Region codes on the fly when running a Sales Analysis report if they are missing from the customer record. This feature will combine the State Code plus the first 3 digits of the zip code from the customer address.
- When running Sales Analysis reports you can choose to automatically skip to a new page for select codes if the Customer ABC code contains any one of the pre-selected codes.
- Print Sales Analysis reports sorted alphabetically by the Look-Up code rather than Customer code.
- Set Agency Commission printing options to Print Always, Never, or Prompt the user.
- Set default to turn off automatic page skipping on all general reports.
Access Reporting Options
- From the dynaMACS main screen select Other Functions> Administration>System Information Setup.
- Select the Reporting Options tab from the System Information Setup screen.
Select Options for Sales Analysis Reports
- To build the State/Region code “on the fly” in Sales Analysis reports, select the checkbox.
- To set Page Skipping for customers with the pre-selected ABC codes, enter the ABC code here.
- To print Sales Analysis reports sorted in alphabetical order using the Look-Up code rather than the Customer code, select the checkbox.
Select Options for Sales Entry/Commission Reconciliation/Open Invoice reports
- Select your preference for Printing Agency Commission from the drop down box.
- Prompt will prompt the user to print Agency Commission for users that can see commissions.
- Never Print will set the default so Agency Commission will never print for all users.
- Always Print will set the default so Agency Commission will always print for users that can see Agency Commissions.
- To disable automatic page skipping, check the box next to “Default for Don’t Skip Page on Level Break”.
- After all of your Reporting Options have been selected, click on the Save button.