By using the Preferences utility in dynaMACS you can set your logo to print on your reports. The logo file must be a bitmap (.BMP) and it is suggested that the bitmap format is 160 x 80 pixels.
Example of a report with your logo:
- From the dynaMACS main screen select File>Preferences.
- From the User Preference(s) screen with the Preferences field selected for #5 Default Bitmap to print on Reports, select the Browse button at the bottom of the screen to find the location and file name of the .bmp file for your logo.
- From the dialog box select the .bmp file (in this example we are using YourLogo.BMP.
- Select the Open button.
- You will see the path and file name appear in preference field #5.
- Select the Save button and then select the Exit button.