The Sales IQ Filters screen has been redesigned to include or exclude “ranges” of selection criteria. For example, instead of selecting one State/Region code you can now enter a range of State/Region codes to filter on and then include them or exclude them from the list. The new features include:
- Selection Criteria field with options Starts With, Contains, or Does Not Contain
- Value fields to be used in conjunction with the Selection Criteria fields
- Include or Exclude This Range field
In the following example we will filter all customers in the State/Region range of OH439 thru OH440.
- In the Customer section of the Filters screen select Starts With from the drop down box in the State/Region field.
- Enter OH439 in the lookup field directly to the right of Starts With.
- Enter OH440 in the lookup field directly to the left of Include/Exclude This Range.
- SelectInclude this Range from the range drop down box.
- Select the Apply Button.
- After selecting Apply, you will be returned to the Sales IQ screen and only customers in State/Region code range OH439 thru OH440 appear in the Customer list.
- To clear the filter select Normal Data from the Filter drop down list.